What to Expect
Start to Finish What To Expect
Working with JA Edwards of America is Simple and Streamlined
Because JA Edwards of America, Inc., works in communities that have experienced strong storms, the process usually begins with us. Here’s what you can expect:
- JA Edwards of America, Inc., stays aware of storm paths and hail swaths, identifying areas that have experienced potential weather damage.
- A JA Edwards of America, Inc., representative will come and ask to do a free inspection on your home to determine if there is any hail damage that warrants a reason to contact your insurance company.
- JA Edwards of America, Inc., walks you through the process of contacting the insurance company and setting up an adjustment for your home. An adjustment is an inspection by your insurance company.
- JA Edwards of America, Inc., will meet your insurance company at the adjustment/inspection.
- JA Edwards of America, Inc., goes through the process with your insurance company to insure that it goes smoothly. We represent the homeowner in the claim. If you are approved, we will walk you through the insurance paperwork process to make sure that there is clarity in the price determined by the insurance company.
- JA Edwards of America, Inc., employees are insurance specialists: our company works with all insurance companies to restore storm damage to residential and commercial properties. We advocate on your behalf, easing the often complicated paperwork and saving you time in the process.
- When doing a construction job, it is most efficient (time and money) to complete the roof first, then the gutters, then the siding and finally the painting.
- Once work begins, JA Edwards of America, Inc., completes all trades as a full general contractor, from roofing to replacing siding.
- You will work with a single JA Edwards of America, Inc., representative, providing a consistent point of contact for all processes.
- Our stream-lined process will allow you to get back to your life with minimal budget or time impacts.
Benefit of Working With Us
- Save time and money with a streamlined process that allows you to get back to your normal pace as soon as possible.
- Rather than juggling several construction crews, JA Edwards of America can take care of the entire repair process for you.
- JA Edwards of America is a members in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Simplify the paperwork with the help of our staff member who is dedicated to facilitating the process with the insurance company.
Make Sure You’re Prepared by
Understanding Our Process
The entire repair and replacement process begins with a free inspection. We visit neighborhoods that have experienced weather-related damage, offering to inspect your roof to spot the kinds of problems that are not visible from the ground. You’ll know us by our business cards and logoed shirts.
If we find issues, we can then begin the process with your insurance company. As the homeowner, you are under no obligation to contract with JA Edwards of America, Inc., but we believe that we can offer the best services, both on home repair and for dealing with insurance companies.
Navigating the paperwork and procedures of insurance companies can be difficult and confusing. At JA Edwards of America, Inc., we have developed good relationships with local adjusters, allowing us to take care of that part of the process.
JA Edwards of America, Inc., is a different set of eyes on your storm damage situation. By working with insurance companies, we can help customers get approved to make the best repairs to restore and protect your home.
Because JA Edwards of America, Inc., bases repairs on the scope of work provided by the insurance company estimate, the only cost you are responsible for is the deductible.
When all the work is completed, you can rest easy knowing that JA Edwards of America, Inc., has completed the repairs with efficiency and care. We don’t receive payment before we’re done.
Using powerful magnetic rollers to pick up any stray nails, our crews carefully clean the entire job site and around plants. That’s just one more way that JA Edwards of America, Inc., insures our customers’ peace of mind.
We upgrade all customers to a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty shingle. We also provide a 2 year install warranty and a 2 year labor warranty.
Because we strive for customer satisfaction, we will fix both the roof and the interior should any problems arise.
Customer Experience Matters
Join Our Satisfied Customers
Reliant on referrals, JA Edwards of America, Inc., has a reputation for efficiency and quality. The best complement our customers can give is to recommend our services to their friends, family and neighbors.