What to Expect
Start to Finish What To Expect
Working with JA Edwards of America is Simple and Streamlined
Because JA Edwards of America, Inc., works in communities that have experienced strong storms, the process usually begins with us. Here’s what you can expect:
- JA Edwards of America, Inc., stays aware of storm paths and hail swaths, identifying areas that have experienced potential weather damage.
- A JA Edwards of America, Inc., representative will do a free inspection on your home to determine if there is any damage that may warrant a reason to contact your insurance company.
- JA Edwards of America, Inc., works with all insurance companies to restore damage to residential and commercial properties.
- When doing a construction job, it is most efficient (time and money) to complete the roof first, then the gutters, then the siding and finally the painting.
- Once work begins, JA Edwards of America, Inc., completes all trades as a full general contractor, from roofing to replacing siding.
- You will work with a single JA Edwards of America, Inc., representative, providing a consistent point of contact for all processes.
- Our stream-lined process will allow you to get back to your life with minimal budget or time impacts.
Benefit of Working With Us
- Save time and money with a streamlined process that allows you to get back to your normal pace as soon as possible.
- Rather than juggling several construction crews, JA Edwards of America can take care of the entire repair process for you.
- Simplify paperwork with the help of our dedicated staff members.
- JA Edwards of America is licensed, certified and insured in addition to being a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and a Master Elite GAF Certified contractor.
Make Sure You’re Prepared by
Understanding Our Process
The entire repair and replacement process begins with a free inspection. When requested we will inspect your roof to spot the kinds of problems that are not visible from the ground. You’ll know us by our business cards and logoed shirts.
As the homeowner, you are under no obligation to contract with JA Edwards of America, Inc., but we believe that we can offer you the best services, for your home repair.
At JA Edwards of America, Inc., we have developed good relationships and work with all insurance companies.
When all the work is completed, you can rest easy knowing that JA Edwards of America, Inc., has completed the repairs with efficiency and care. We do not receive final payment before our work is done.
Using powerful magnetic rollers to pick up any stray nails, our crews carefully clean the entire job site and around plants. That’s just one more way that JA Edwards of America, Inc., insures our customers’ peace of mind.
We upgrade all customers to a GAF 50-year manufacturer’s warranty shingle. We also provide a 2 year install warranty and a 2 year labor warranty.
Because we strive for customer satisfaction, we will fix both the roof and the interior should any problems arise.
Customer Experience Matters
Join Our Satisfied Customers
Reliant on referrals, JA Edwards of America, Inc., has a reputation for efficiency and quality. The best complement our customers can give is to recommend our services to their friends, family and neighbors.